Lincoln Electric Invertec V205-T AC/DC (P/N K1855-2)
- Advanced inverter technology optimizes arc performance in a lightweight package.
- Suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase use smart switching.
- 30% more output current with the same input current allows welding up to 4.0 mm electrode with 16A input.
- Three modes of operation DC TIG, AC TIG or Stick
- AC or DC output for a wide variety of material types and thicknesses
- 3.8m WP26 TIG Torch complete w/ Accessories
- 2m Input Cable w/ 3 Pin Plug
- 5m Ground Cable w/ 400A Earth Clamp
- 5m Welding Cable w/ 300A Electrode Holder
- 3m Gas Hose
for Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding
*Promotion: Free Zeus Automatic Darkening Helmet